For homeowners, slow drains and the occasional clog are to be expected every once in a while. Grease, minerals and other debris can easily build up in drains and pipes over time and cause issues that have to be addressed. While your first reaction to a clogged drain may be to reach for the drain snake, many people have discovered just how effective the hydro jetting method can be.
Hydro jetting is done with the use of a high-pressure, specialized hose and nozzle that blasts water through lines to clear out any blockages. Because of the high degree of pressure that can be directed into the pipe, hydro jetting is an exceptionally effective method of clog and blockage removal.
Here’s a closer look at some of the reasons to choose hydro jetting:
- Effectiveness: While you might have some luck using drain snakes or other methods of clog removal, there really is no comparison to the power of hydro jetting. Hydro jetting is capable of fully clearing the line, which means that you can clear out major blockages in addition to any minor sediment or mineral buildup that could cause problems in the future.
- Cost: Hydro jetting is an excellent example of home maintenance that will save you money in the long run. Although you will have to pay a little bit more up front with hydro jetting, you will be removing more sediment, minerals and debris from your pipes. Because of this, you don’t have to worry about the risk of minor residue that is left behind from other methods creating more blockages in the future.
- Sanitation: The hydro jetting method is done quickly, and with far less contact with potentially hazardous debris and sewage than other methods.
- Environmental friendliness: Hydro jetting is an environmentally friendly option for removing blockages and clogs since it doesn’t use harsh chemicals or other hazardous substances for removal.
- Versatility: Hydro jetting is an effective method for both commercial and residential settings, and it can be used for jobs of any scale, from a minor drain clog at home to a major blockage on a city sewer line.
- Prevention: Because hydro jetting removes both large blockages and minor residue buildup, it is an excellent preventative measure that can keep your drains from becoming clogged in the future.
If you want to give hydro jetting a try to address issues with your drains, give Affordable Rooter a call. We provide exceptional services at affordable prices every time to ensure that each and every one of our customers is happy with our rates and with the level of service that they receive. We are experienced in providing comprehensive plumbing services to commercial and residential customers alike, and we can assist you no matter what kind of issue your home or business might be experiencing. If you’re interested in getting help from one of our trained and experienced technicians, give us a call and set up an appointment with our team today.
Categorised in: Hydro Jetting
This post was written by Writer