$100 OFF Any Sewer Line Replacements
$100 off any sewer line replacements. Sometimes it is inevitable that your main sewer line may need to be replaced, especially if you have an old galvanized or cast iron pipe. Please Click Here to read how to maintain your sewer line.
$89 Water Heater Maintenance Special
$89 Water Heater Maintenance Special -Prolong the life of your water heater by doing maintenance that includes:
- Flushing the Tank
- Temperature – Pressure – release valve check– which is a safety mechanism that prevents your water heater from exploding if too much pressure builds up inside of it.
- Anode Rod check-The anode rod takes one for the team, attracting corrosive minerals so that they corrode the rod, instead of the tank itself
- Inspection of gas lines
- Adjustment of temperature
- Insulate the pipes
- Insulate the Heater
$50 OFF Any Sewer Line spot repair & installation
$50 off any sewer line spot repair & installation of 2-Way outside cleanouts
$49 Video Camera Inspection
$49 Video Camera Inspection of Mainline when done at time of main line clean out – $49.00 (regularly $150.00-$250.00, dependent on access) See article on camera study by clicking Here
Advantage of doing a camera study:
- To see what shape your main sewer line is in
- To determine if there are any existing problems such as cracks, structural problems, deterioration or buildups.
- Allows the ability to estimate lifespan
- To provide maintenance requirements
- Adjustment of temperature
- To see what you line is made out of
- To see the length of your line
Knowing the current condition of your main line can help you make better decisions about your plumbing maintenance moving forward and mitigate problems.
$50 off any plumbing repair over $300
$50 off any plumbing repair over $300 (does not apply to drain cleaning) Click Here for an article on plumbing.
$25 OFF residential Hydro-jet of main line
$25.00 off residential Hydro-jet of main line….What are some of the reasons to choose hydro jetting:
- Effectiveness at fully clearing the line
- Cost that saves money in the long run
- Sanitation with far less contact with potentially hazardous debris and sewage
- nvironmental Friendliness as it doesn’t use harsh chemicals or other hazardous substances
Prevention for keeping drains from becoming clogged in the future. To learn more about hydro jetting please Click Here
$20 OFF residential kitchen line with small kitchen jetter
$20 off residential kitchen line with small kitchen jetter. It’s not uncommon to have grease be the reason why your drain is draining slowly. To learn more about snaking your line verses jetting your line, please Click Here
$10 OFF main sewer line snaking on residential services
$10 off main sewer line snaking on residential services. Know the signs of a clogged sewer line that warrants snaking of your main line by clicking on this link: Here